Friday, June 16, 2006

The Giraffe Will Always Long for her Giraffe


Don't know why but kids fall very easily for me (look at the way i say it). By kids I mean those a year younger or so. Don't know what I do (hehee), never do anything to lead them on but just happens.
I met this guy, a kid and well....he fell for me. He got down to asking if I was seeing someone and I told him I wasn't. I asked him the same and he joked and said something like he looked like a baby elephant (he was a little fat), and so probably no girl liked him, and by the way I'm considered to be pretty skiny and so maybe that makes me look tall. Imagine what he said after that, something like this, - I'm like an elephant and you're like a giraffe!!
Anyway..........
So what if the giraffe meets an elephant or a horse or a tiger, the giraffe will always long for her giraffe.....and so what if he pretends to long for the big fat ugly buffalo. Giraffes are made for each other. He was made for her. It was meant to be like that and it will always be like that................

No comments: