Friday, June 23, 2006

I Told Him....And I'm High...

Sigh....I told him. Gives me a high, I swear it does. That day I felt I could run faster than the wind. I was free, there was nothing I could lose anymore.
Now.....
The way he looks at me.
God! Gives me a high, I swear, Imagine him knowing everything. I thought I was the one being smart and wise here, but it was he who ended up telling me something I had forgotten, something that i always believed - you never have to cry, you just have to keep dreaming....oh boy I felt like hugging him, like he was my dearest friend. Feels so good when he is around, imagine he knows everything.

And...there is just joy and nothing else....will see him tomorrow..sigh....and yes I'll let him cast a shadow on my face so that I can stare back in his eyes.......I'm high and I'm FLYING..........

No comments: