Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy Friendship Day!

It's been four years since we left school. This is the first friendship day since then that I feel special, happy, loved and excited. Friendship day was a biiiiig deal in school. I guess boarding schools are like that. You'd buy gifts for each of your friends, and that was obviously the whole class. Gifts like candles, books, junk jewellery and god knows what all. And yes cards with every gift were a must.

That Sunday of august was one of the best days of the year. I can picture the class littered with gift wrap paper.

We're not in school anymore, and maybe we even laugh at the whole gift ceremony, but somehow today I so long to go back to school - to celebrate the beautiful friendship day sunday.

I messaged all my friends and looks like everyone feels the same. Over the years we've come to love each other in way that can't be explained. It's been four years, and it's almost not possible to share your life with those dearest to you. But that doesn't change a thing.

So heres to all of you for all of those beautiful years that we spent together like family and made bonds that seem to grow stronger by the year. To the beautiful place and the beautiful people that taught me to love the way I do.

Across the miles and the years.....just like old times.....love you.....

No comments: