Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Me turned twenty one today(October 28). Twenty one did I say!!!!
Crazy. Hard to believe. I'm sooooooooo happy today.

Thought I'd just look at this last past year. It's been crazy.
It's been perfect and I realise I wouldn't trade it for anything...
  • Spent a beautiful summer month in this city all by myself. Lived like a tourist. Explored the city all by myself. Met a girl and that was the beginning of life changing forever, thank you. Stayed for a month but it's home now. How I long to go back. Some beautiful summer month, maybe.
  • Have started going to the movies all by myself. Been to some more than five.
  • Being in love. Then realising how half the humanity has gotten into this thing called unrequited love. I am not alone!!! hehhhhe..."still we live, still we love". And joy it is.
  • This amazinmg trip to the beach town with Z dearest. Crazy, unplanned, on the edge. The most fun thing in a long time. The hours at the beach, the looooong walks, our hut, our kitchen hut, solar power, the crazy toilet, cooking, ommelete, bread and cheese, dining at fancy places....soooo much fun. And yes the fall on the beach which bent my knee, followed by a minor surgery, the knee still refuses to straighten. All this time the two of us not friends, still not friends, never will be. But it's this crazy bond I can't explain. Love you sweetheart.
  • Have started going out eating all by myself, sometimes even to some fancy places. They treat you so well. First I thought it was pity because they thought you're lonely. But it's not like that, they treat you like a princess, you'll understand if you've been by yourself.
  • Blogosphere!! Yes.. has brought so much joy, apart from the fact that I've really started writing, sneaking into the lives of soooo many people, known strangers, unknown strangers. It's crazy. People write so beautifully. Live life in so many different ways. I love reading women older than me particularly. I'm addicted. Blogosphere is where I want to be.
  • Big earrings. Yes I've started wearing big earrings, I mean really big. Comes so naturally to me. I'm thrilled.
  • There's just one thing that's going wrong. I don't seem to be making most of law school. I came here chasing a dream, the dream is still there then how dare I stop chasing it. If I live to be twenty two I swear this would change.

Life is crazy. Good to me, and I try to treat it well too. Can I say "too good to be true". I'm so bloody happy today. Tell me some place where I can go and scream, scream. Feels like of I were to run with all this feeling in the heart, for all this feeling in the heart I'd run faster than the wind, faster than the most beautiful wild horse, faster than a plane taking off. I'm flying, I'm free and no I don't have wings, I just have feet like nobody elses. Self conceited scorpio! Ain't I.
lalalallallalllalla

No comments: