Thursday, October 12, 2006

Squirrel eyed

He is squirrel eyed, just like this crazy little friend of mine. Squirrrel eyes are different from all other kinds in ways I can't explain. They gleam, if you've seen a squirrel you know what I mean. My friend is squirrel eyed all the time. But with him it's different.
He's squirrel eyed on days when his eyes don't seem lost, when he doesn't seem to be "searching for something"all the time. On days like these he walks fast like always. Ocassionaly, on days like these he walks past me singing. Sometimes I even know what song he is singing. And I wonder, is it joy or living out of vengence. Not for me to decide.

It's just that on days like these he's squirrel eyed and it drives me crazy.

You're Beautiful, that's all.
I love you, that's all.

No comments: