Friday, February 16, 2007

The Musician

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I could make music. I dreamt that I knew how to make music. I dreamt that tunes hit the head just like words do. I dreamt that tunes swam in the head just like words always do. I dreamt that I was a musician. For real.

Ouch... The desire hurts.

I dreamt that I made music with my most favourite men: Noori ofcourse. I dreamt we played every single day. I dreamt we played every single hour of the day. I dreamt I sang all day. Music was salvation. Music was life. It was all. It was all.
I dreamt we sang on stage. And when we did we were flame and fire. We were free. And that was all. That was how we sang. When you sing like that every desire is complete.

This one is fake, it's fraud. I had no such dream last night. I've never had such a dream. Just a piece of ma desire.

No comments: