Saturday, October 13, 2007

Star Struck

I have always had fantasies of meeting my heroes. Actors, actresses, sports people. I dream of craziest possibilities like ending up in my favourite celebritys home, being family with them, talking and talking.
WELL something just came true. I saw the entire Aussie and the Indian cricket team except for Yuvraj Singh. I saw them at the airport. No it was not just a fleeting glance. I saw them real close. I was taking a plane that day too, so brushed shoulders at the security check.




Yea that's Dravid n RP Singh at the back





When you see him you only see him everyone else is invisible.



Yea that close.

Cute or what.

Apna Zaheer.



हमारा Pathan.

I died he's just that cute and more.


Missed pictures of the magic man Hayden. Missed the boy from my town and no I didn't get anywhere close to my hero - Sachin.

No comments: