Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday baby

Wait o wait o wait. I wish time would slow down a little today. I am twenty three years old today. Happy yes. Too calm though. I wish I could cry like I used to. But I don't want to cry, I just wish I could. I wish I could want something that bad. But then maybe I have all I want and because I am so happy racing through life that there is no need to cry. Maybe I'll never cry again. No I haven't turned numb and s###. I'll just never cry now.

Lame. Twenty three years old. Happy as ever. But wishes to cry. Somebody explain. Likes to dress up. Loves the right way. Laughs just right. Not scared. Dances like crazy. "Awesome". "Awesome". There's no end to the awesomeness. In love with boy beautiful.

Yea yea I'm a WOMAN who's found her way in life, maybe. Oh no but life hasn't begun yet.

What do I say for the twenty three years but thank you.

: ) Sigh.

No comments: