Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grrr Grrrrrr (Clenched Teeth)

Do Dil - Noori playing/blaring (rare noori mediocre work)
Irritation in the throat
Frequent Sneezes
Want to fuck myself over, more than how fucked I am or have ever been.
Got to think of the biggest public health crisis of the country tonight but how the fuck do I get myself to do the research when all I ever seem to want to do is read Amitabh Bachchan's blog, Hamza's blog, Ali Noor's blog, Fonzy's blog and hope that Anumita , Prat, English August have written something. "God bless the internet" but it's fucked my life over. I have turned stalker, MIND I stalk like crazy. Celebrity's, lovers, friends even my mother. Damn the internet. And all this mindless shit I tell myself is research for the fancy books I shall write someday, I say I need to read all and as much as I can, and so what if I turn blind staring at my computer.
Crazy woman who writes for nobody. LoSeR!!

No comments: