Thursday, June 29, 2006

If I Died Today

I have always been scared of dying. But somehow I don't feel like that now, atleast today, not that something happened today.
Yes I want to live long, do all that I want to, but just that I'm not scared of dying anymore. I wouldn't be scared if I were to die today.
I am happy today. And yes if I live long enough I'll be damn good lawyer, I'll get married if I want to, travel, go back to old places and memories, read a lot and do it fast (sigh...), spend time with old friends, be happy. So many things to do, and I seem to be running out of time. But honestly dying is o.k. with me.
You know how all your life you keep hearing things like live life to the fullest like its your last day and things like that, but don't really give a damn coz for some reason we believe we'll never die. But honestly thats how I'm living now, O.K...... maybe trying really hard to do that. I don't want to be somebody who postponed living, somebody who just dreamt and longed and desired. Sigh...I'm free......and I live the way I choose to...........
Reminds me, I'm planning this trip to Ooty, all by myself. Will leave as soon as I get a two or three day break. Me by myself on those beautiful hills. Sigh.

No comments: